Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Home » , , , » Hard Rock Cafe Shotglass: Kuala Lumpur

Hard Rock Cafe Shotglass: Kuala Lumpur

With this addition my Malaysia Hard Rock Cafe shotglass is now complete.. (unless they decided to release another Malaysia shotglass).

The rest of my post for HRC is in HERE..My HRC collection so far..

I have all the shotglass from all location in Malaysia including the Penang HRC & Penang Hotel, Kota Kinabalu, Melaka (including the Grand Opening) and Kuala Lumpur.



Not a hardcore collector, as long as i have one cityshots and 1 normal Orange Circle or STP, then i'm happy.. :o)

next will be the HRC Singapore...

My other HRC glasses can be viewed Here.. (my HRC shotglasses collection)





0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails