Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Home » , , , » Hard Rock Cafe Osaka shotglass: recap

Hard Rock Cafe Osaka shotglass: recap

Did a bit of clean-up for my Hard Rock Cafe display cabinets a while back and taking some photos of my collection..

below are the glasses i have for Hard Cafe Osaka...
the one at the center a colleague bought for me i believe sometimes in 2008.. all i need now is the normal glas shot to complete the Hard Rock cafe Osaka... the 2 cityshots i'm not too sure when is the issue dated but i think the most recent one is the one on the right... i'm not a collector that need to have every new issue of the cityshots but having at least one in the collection for the related location is a must for me.. :)

I'll upload more photo of my Hard Rock Cafe shotglass from time to time... as i try to document all my collection (not that many) in a proper format...

until then,,

kuman

3 Comments this post:

Unknown said...

gilerz ramai followers! hohoho

fairuzatzcon said...

Can you post the cabinet of your shot glass collection ?

Unknown said...

@fairuzatcon: come back later... will post my cabinet in a bit :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails