Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Home » , , , » Suez Seahawk FGA MK6 - Completed

Suez Seahawk FGA MK6 - Completed

Finally i'm able to post this build in here.

Its completed about the same time as my A-10 ( Click me- A-10 Thunderbolt) for the Post.

A mini WIP can be found Mini WIP post.

again this is Trumpeter 1/48 Seahawk FGA MK6 kit and a review can be viewed at www.cybermodeler.com/ Review



a superb kit but my skill is not that great.. thus the simple oob build by me.. :)
also noted that on my first attempt i try to mask all the Suez markings on the plane it failed miserably... so i end-up using the decal marking and it works like a dream.... i conform really well to the lines (with the help of Mr Setter & Mr Softer)... and it turn out really well...





The panel lines i used the Tamiya Panel Line accent color and this is my first time using that stuff... works well + i also use the Promodeller Dark wash.


Weathering is kept to the minimum as thats why a little glossy still visible on all of my build (except for my A-10 where the glossy is unbearable.. working on the fix now :)

I always loved a wing-fold aircraft.. so that is why i make it that way with this build... and especially since the wing fold is included in teh kit and i got to safe some space in my display cabinet..




So enjoy the photo and please come back for more of my "newbie" build.... coming up on my workbench
- Panda F-35
- Zhengdefu EF-111 "Spark-vark"



0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails