Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Monday, October 07, 2013

Home » , , » A-10A Thunderbolt II - Operation Desert Storm - Completed

A-10A Thunderbolt II - Operation Desert Storm - Completed

Completed my A-10 Thunderbolt II and still a lot more to learn...

Please excuse my "shiny" aircraft since i believe i might need to tone down the glossiness in the near future.. until then i call this one DONE!!..

This is my first 1/72 scale in a long while.... so please enjoy the photo and please excuse the glossiness again...

** my eyes are hurting**


behold the "glossiness"...









some of the WIP can be viewed A-10 WIP HERE

kuman













0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails