Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Home » , , » Hard Rock Cafe San Francisco shotglass

Hard Rock Cafe San Francisco shotglass

Another fine addition to my Hard Rock Cafe shotglass collection...

this time a friend attended a meeting in San Francisco last week, so he stopped by HRC to get some t-shirt for himself and 2 shotglasses for me.. wohooo!!!

My regret is that i forgot to ask him to stop by HRC in Singapore Changi Airport cafe, else it would be another addition..


of course i've to pay him back the cost of the shotglass but again its a worthy addition to my HRC & Planet Hollywood collection.

Now mu humble collection of HRC shotglasses count is at 26 pcs so if anyone willing to help me out can do let me know:D

So anyone? :D



0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails