Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Home » , , » 1/48 Trumpeter F9F Panther (Recon)- Completed

1/48 Trumpeter F9F Panther (Recon)- Completed

my latest Scale Modelling project just completed after almost 3 months working on it on-off and surprisingly is my.. hmmm let see.. maybe 4/5 models i completed this year so far...

This will be going to KL for the Cold War GB organized by my local modelling club.


The kit is a Trumpeter F9F-2 Panther that come with 2 kind or radome to choose from and i opt to make the recon version (although there's no marking for recon version in the box :D).

The fit was ok on most part and i didnt see any big error on the fit and what i especially like is the decal.. it was very thin and adhere very well to the surface after a prep by Mr Setter & Mr Softer over Future layer.

Paint it from Gunze H56 (Intermediate Blue) over some white.

Enjoy the completed photo below....(which reminds me, i need to make a lightbox for photo taking soon.. my model photo taking looks hideous!!)

Will work on a F7U Cutlass and EF-111A next.. wish me luck!!!







0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails