Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Home » , » Song of the moment: Taman Rashidah Utama - Wings

Song of the moment: Taman Rashidah Utama - Wings

This brings back memories ahhahahah

I was making the Jersey Barrier for my Challenger 2, then at random my Winamp played this song. Its a Malay Rock song dated back in 1989.



Back 1989, i was in one of the secondary school in Alor Star, Kedah. Back then this was the song to sing to girls. But in my class, we have a very fierce Maths teacher (we always get in trouble when we couldnt answer her maths questions) coincidently her name is Cikgu RASHIDAH!!!... so we would sing this song to indicate that her class would be next... sometimes she caught us by surprise for singing this song.. and she would again make us regret we ever sang this to her....

Those were some memories.. and now after 22 years.. this song still THE SONG to get "angau" too...

I dont know where Cikgu Rashidah now, hopefully she is well and healthy.

And they sure dont make song like this anymore.. :lol:

back to my scale modelling..

kuman

0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails