Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Monday, May 23, 2011

Home » » Scale Models Malaysia 2011: Awesome event!!!

Scale Models Malaysia 2011: Awesome event!!!

Last Saturday, i was down in KL for the SMM 2011 event, and it was an awesome event (click me for detail)

With a total of 99 entries from various categories, it was the biggest entry for this event.
I was there with 7 of my models, hauled all the way from up-north in my car and i'm glad that the models survived the long journey ;o)

My entries are 1. RMS Titanic,  2. Kiowa Warrior Helicopter, 3. AAVP7A1 tank, 4. M1A2 Abrams, 5. Eagle transporter, 6. Star Wars ATAT Walker, 7. Tornado Gr1

I have a couple of shot from the event, but for now enjoy this..


I'm still recovering from the journey and it was a very worthwhile trip for me.. although i only there on the first day (Saturday), my modelling colleague informed me last night that some of my entries got a medal.
Once i got more detail i'll update in here.. :)

I'll post more photos in another entry after i processed it.

Stay tune...
p/s: The Result was announced on Sunday.

0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails