Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Home » Let give this a Blog another round of life!!

Let give this a Blog another round of life!!

Ok.. since its been a whole 14 months with no update.. not i'll try to give this blog another breath of life in conjunction of my new website...

This Blog will be linked back to my website at http://kumanworks.110mb.com so that any thought /reply visitor have can be expressed here in relation to the stuff i put on display over at my site (BTW my site is a Scale Model site so expect some modelling jargon)

anyway i'll try to update as much as possible in here once i've updated my website as well..

so happy replying and happy blogging.

BTW this blog will cover everything that i find interesting to me not only limited to scale modelling

with that "WELCOME To The new Blog!' !!

kuman

0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails